Harvard University Scholarship: Currently Harvard University is offering a number of entrance scholarships aimed at international students across the world for a full-time undergraduate study program for the 2022 academic year.
There are over 1,000 undergraduate, master’s and PhD degree entrance scholarships that Harvard University, along with its faculties, campuses and colleges, awards each year.
Eligible high school students, first degree students, masters and PhD degrees (including international candidates) are automatically considered for a variety of entrance scholarships when they apply to the university.
1. Scholarship Sponsor(s): Harvard University
2. scholarship to be taken on: Harvard University, USA
3. Scholarship Type: Admission Award / Tuition Award
4. Scholarship Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s and Ph.D Degrees
5. Slots: More than 1,000 scholarships to be awarded
6. scholarship value: PLEASE VIEW THE SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS
7. Subject Eligibility: All undergraduate study programs
8. Country/Candidate Eligibility: international students
Application Deadline: Varies by schedule
To be eligible for the Harvard University Academy Scholarship, applicants must meet the requirements below:
1. Applicants must be international students
2. Applicants must have applied for or have applied to Harvard University
3. Applicants must be fluent in English language
4. Applicants should check and meet the university’s admission requirements on the Admission Requirements page.
5. Scholarship awards and cut-offs will vary by division, faculty and college.
How to Apply for Harvard University Scholarship
To apply for Harvard University Academy Scholarship, applicants must follow the guidelines mentioned below:
The filled application will include:
1. Cover letter that summarizes the applicant’s academic field, country or area of expertise, and the proposed research topic
2. Curriculum Life (CV) or Resume; with list of publications
3. Research proposal (maximum 2500 words); including intellectual objectives and planned methodology and disciplinary work
4. A copy of your Bachelors, Masters and PhD program transcripts
5. Three letters of recommendation (uploaded through online application)
All parts of the application, including three letters of recommendation, are submitted online as PDF documents. Online applications are obtained through the homepage of the Harvard Academy website. To access the application, click on the Apply Online button.