KOICA Scholarship Program: Korea International Cooperation Agency KOICA through Capacity Improvement and Advancement for Tomorrow CIAT is currently welcoming applications for the KOICA Scholarship Program for Developing Countries.
The KOICA Scholarship Program for Developing Countries is designed to train key leaders in partner countries to contribute to the socio-economic development of their countries. This scholarship is fully funded.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Koika, Korea
Host Institution: university in korea
Scholarship Worth: fully funded
Number of Awards: Many
Study Level: Masters and PhD
nationality: international students
KOICA Scholarship Program for Developing Countries , Description
KOICA is offering 24 master’s programs and 2 doctoral programs. This opportunity is for 12 programs only. Application guidelines for 12 more courses will be provided during March.
CIAT has established partnerships with many public organizations, research institutes, universities and others in Korea to offer quality training programs.
To be eligible for the KOICA Scholarship Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
for koika master’s degree,
- Citizen of the partner country. officially recommended by the country’s government
- Bachelor’s degree holder from a recognized institute
- public official or publicly affiliated worker
- Those who meet the selection criteria of the University
For KOICA Doctoral degree:
- Those who fulfill the above selection criteria of Master’s degree
- Master’s degree holders in the scholarship program of KOICA
- tuition fee
- monthly allowance
- settlement allowance
- Scholarship Completion Grant
- extra curricular activities
How to Apply: All the documents should be sent to the Regional KOICA Office or concerned Government Office. For application guidelines and a list of available courses, please see the information on each program available to access in the KOICA CIAT website: http://www.koica.go.kr/ciat/index.do.
Application Deadline: March 20, 2023