Apply for American Visa Sponsorship Program – How to Apply USA Citizenship Visa


Share with your Friends

The United States of America is a dream land for many citizens of different countries. It is a country with immense economic opportunity in addition to its vast programs in academic scholarships for international students. Apply for the US Visa Sponsorship Program (US Citizenship and Immigration Visa for Study and Jobs) to get a chance to move to the USA to live, work and study in the US.

If you are looking to travel to the US and want to know how to apply for US citizenship and immigrant visa, that is the purpose of this article, and hence read it to know how to apply for the US Visa Sponsorship Program Read till the end.

Apply for the US Visa Sponsorship Program

The US Department of State issues visas to foreign nationals traveling to the United States through their Embassies or Consulates, which means you will need to apply for the US Visa Sponsorship Program if you have the opportunity. However, if you are a citizen of any of the 39 countries participating in the Visa Waiver Program, you do not need a visa for your business meeting or vacation.

Keynote Address: The reason for your visit will determine what type of visa you need to enter the US. Some of the most commonly requested visas are:


  • visa for students
  • Immigrant Visa for Permanent Residency
  • Visitor Visa for tourism or business
  • Fiancee (E) visa to marry your US citizen fiance(e) and live in the US
  • Business or Professional Visa for Citizens of Canada and Mexico
  • Transit Visa for traveling through the US on the way to travel to another country

Process to enter the United States for different countries

When you arrive in the United States, you must show valid travel documents as part of the entry process. The documents you need and whether your passport needs to be valid for six months beyond your travel dates depend on the country you are coming from and your citizenship or status.

Arrivals from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda

The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative covers land, sea or air travel from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda to:

1. US citizens entering the US must show a valid passport, US passport card, a Trusted Traveler Program card (NEXUS, SENTRI, Global entry or FAST), or an enhanced driver’s license. If you have questions, contact your carrier to find out if they require any specific documents.

2. Lawful Permanent Residents of the US must show a Permanent Resident Card (Green Card). Passport is not required.

3. Citizens of Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda must present a valid passport of their home country to travel by air to the US. When traveling by land or sea, they must provide the necessary travel documents as outlined by the Department of Homeland Security. “What types of documents are accepted for entry into the United States via land and sea?” Review the details of land and sea travel in the section titled?

If Canadian citizens depart from Canada, they may use a NEXUS card instead of a passport to enter the US by air.

arrivals from other countries

1. All travelers entering the United States from other countries require a passport upon arrival (regardless of their country of citizenship).

2. Permanent residents and foreign nationals may also require a US visa. You will need to apply for a visa before starting your journey.

Apply for US Visa – How to Apply for Immigrant Visa

About one million people receive green cards each year, designating them as new permanent residents of the United States. Many of these people come to the US through immigrant visas.

Top Types of Immigrant Visas

Most people who come to the US using an immigrant visa receive one of the following types:

1. Family-based visas, for people who have a family member who is a US citizen or permanent resident.

2. Employment-based visa, which usually requires a job offer from a US employer.

Steps to get an Immigrant US Visa

1. In most cases, someone must sponsor you or file an immigrant petition for you.

2. Wait till the petition is approved and visa becomes available in your category. Then apply for an immigrant visa. Do this through the US Consulate abroad. Find one in your country in this directory of US consulates.

3. Get medical test done.

4. Go to the interview.

5. Wait for a decision on your application.

Review the details of the process for obtaining a family or employment-based visa.

Another way to obtain an immigrant visa is through the Diversity Visa Lottery program. The program allows people from countries with low US immigration rates to participate in an annual draw for immigrant visas.

after receiving your immigrant visa

Once you have received your immigrant visa, you will need to pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee. You will receive a sealed packet of documents to give to the officials at the US port of entry. You will be admitted to the US as a permanent resident and will receive your green card in the mail.

Student and Vocational Training Visa


An international student can apply for a student or exchange visitor visa only after being accepted by a school certified in the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP). Student records are maintained in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS). Learn more about SEVP and SEVIS and about SEVIS fees.

Also Read   Canada Investment Visa: Migrate to Canada Via Investor VISA Program

Types of Educational Visa

Your course of study, the school you plan to attend, or the exchange program you will be with will determine what type of student visa you will need.

The most common are student visas F-1 and M-1 Visas,

F-1 Visa Classification For full-time international students pursuing academic studies.

M-1 Visa Classification For full-time international students pursuing business studies.

J-1 Visa Classification Also known as the Exchange Visitor Program (EVP) and approved for foreign nationals to participate in work or study-based exchange programs. Examples include visiting scholar, camp counselor, or research assistant.

How to Get a Work Visa – Getting a Job in the US as a Foreign Worker

Depending on your skills, circumstances and the job you do, you may be able to come to the US as:

  • temporary or permanent foreign worker, or a
  • temporary visitor for business

In some circumstances, you may also be able to work in the US if you are a foreign student or exchange visitor.

get work visa

As a foreign worker, you will need a visa to get a job in the U.S. Each type of visa has specific requirements, conditions, and deadlines.

Visit the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Working in the US web page for an overview of each worker category and visa type.

Use the Department of State’s Visa Wizard to find:

  • the visa you need
  • Application Process
  • fees
  • Estimated waiting time for visa interview

How to Apply Online for a Business or Tourist Visitor Visa to the US

Under normal circumstances:

If you are planning a short visit to the United States for business or tourism, you may need to apply for a visitor or transit visa. You should take these steps:

1. Find out if you need a visa.

Check to see if your country participates in the US Visa Waiver Program (VWP). If you don’t see your country listed, you will need a nonimmigrant visa to visit the US.

2. Determine which visa you may need for your trip.

Most business and tourism travelers use B-1 and B-2 Visitor Visas,

  • The B-1 visa classification is for business travelers to consult with business associates, participate in conferences, dispose of property, or negotiate contracts.
  • The B-2 visa classification is for holiday tourists and people coming for medical treatment, a social event, or to participate in amateur competitions without pay.

Transit visas are less common

  • The Transit C visa classification is for foreign nationals who travel from the United States to another country and stay briefly in the United States as part of their journey to the next foreign destination.
  • Transit C-1, D and C-1/D visas are for crew members of ocean liners or international airlines traveling to the United States.

3. Apply for Visa.

The process for applying for a visa will vary depending on the US embassy or consulate where you apply. Follow the specific instructions for the country you’re in.

In general, you will need:

  • To complete online Form DS-160, Nonimmigrant Visa Application Form
  • An image
  • visa application fee
  • to schedule an interview

Discount programs for tourists and business travelers

International travelers planning to visit the United States for business or pleasure may be eligible for a visa waiver. To receive a visa waiver, you must be a citizen of one of the 39 countries participating in the US Visa Waiver Program (VWP).

If you plan to visit the US under a VWP, you must obtain an approved travel authorization prior to your trip. Authorization approvals are determined using the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA).

How to Apply for ESTA and Get Approval to Travel to the US

1. See the list of 39 countries participating in the VWP.

2. You must have an e-passport to use the VWP. This type of passport is also known as an electronic passport and contains an embedded chip.

3. Fill the (ESTA) online application. ESTA determines a visitor’s eligibility to visit the United States under VWP.

4. The processing fee is $4.00, and if you are approved, there is an additional $10.00 authorization fee. Learn how to pay your ESTA fee.

5. When you fill out your application, you will receive an ESTA application number. Use this number to check the status of your application if it has been accepted to travel to the US

Apply for the US Visa Sponsorship Program

Visitors to the United States for tourism or business meetings or conferences can stay without a visa for up to 90 days under the VWP.

To apply for any visa to visit the United States, follow this guide website And read all the instructions carefully.


This is for informational purposes only about visa requirement and how to apply for USA Visa, and we do not wish to guide you to the US. DO NOT PROMISE ANY RESULTS RELATING TO VISA! Also, we do not ask for your personal information. For more information visit the official US Visa website.


Leave a Comment