Take advantage of this opportunity to advance your career by applying for the 2022 Tomlinson Entrance Award for International Students at Brock University in Canada.
The scholarship, which is given out by Brock University’s Faculty of Mathematics and Science, is open to applicants who want to start a master’s degree program at Brock University in the 2022/23 academic year but don’t have the financial means to do so.
Brock University’s profile:
Brock Institution is a public research university that ranks 1204th in the Best Global Universities list, based on a set of commonly accepted performance measures. It seeks to provide programs that help Brock maintain its growing reputation for teaching, research, creativity, and innovation.
Brock University is also known for the scholarly, artistic, and professional achievements of its students, teachers, and staff. It is a thriving, all-encompassing university that has a beneficial impact on the lives of its students. Brock graduates are leaders who have a proven track record of obtaining satisfying positions in a range of professions.
Are eligible to participate.
The grant will be given to a student from the Faculty of Mathematics and Science.
Tomlinson Entrance Award Application Procedures:
Applicants must apply for admission to the university’s mathematics graduate program using the OUAC login.
Criteria for selection:
- International students are required.
- A full-time domestic or international student entering a graduate program in the Faculty of Mathematics and Science with a first-class standing or entrance average of not less than 85 percent is awarded this grant each year.
Benefits of Use:
For the first year of study in Canada, Brock University will grant a $5,000.00 award.
Documents to Support:
- When applying for this opportunity, students must provide admission based on unofficial documentation with their application.
- Degree Certificates & Transcripts It’s also possible to use a scanned copy of an official transcript.
Requirements for Language:
Minimum scores in the following English language proficiency examinations are expected of applicants:
- iBT TOEFL A minimum overall score of 80 is required, with no subtests scoring lower than 19.
- IELTS: (Academic) A minimum total score of 6.5 is required, with no subtests scoring below 5.5.
- CAEL: a minimum overall score of 60 is required, with a minimum of 60 in writing and no other subtest below 50.
- CAEL CE (Computer Edition): A minimum overall score of 60 is required, with a minimum score of 60 in writing and no other subtest below 50 PTE. Academics: A minimum total score of 60 is required, with no subtests scoring less than 60.
- Scholars and Trainees Can Test: A minimum total score of 4.5 is required, with no subtests scoring below 4.0.
Requirements for Admission:
All Brock University entry requirements must be checked by students.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter